One thing about me, Friends…I love a fabulous summer brunch. Just something about a leisurely late-morning meal with friends, fueled by spirits, sparkling conversation, and tons of laughter, feeds my soul.
But I’m not much for brunching out anymore. My dear husband has created the most amazing outdoor oasis that has a lovely vacation-y feel to it, and it has plenty of outdoor seating for me and my besties, so I’m all for a cozy brunch experience at home.
Today I’m featuring the menu for my perfect summer brunch. This menu features some of my own favorite recipes, as well as some of my favorites from my friends Artney (myprettybrowneats.com), Britney (britneybreaksbread.com), Anina Belle (lechefswife.com), and Cheryl (bakesbybrownsugar.com).
Here’s what I’ll be serving for my next summertime brunch!
Come learn with me! BwB’s monthly Masterclasses are fun, informative, and only $20! Sign up here!
- Peach Cobbler Muffins
- Classic Blueberry Muffins
- Lemon Blueberry Loaf
- Strawberry French Toast Casserole from Britney Breaks Bread
- Summer Berry Salad with Burrata and Blackberry Vinaigrette from My Pretty Brown Eats
- La Salade Tropezienne from Le Chef’s Wife
- Summer Charcuterie Board from Britney Breaks Bread
- Easy Baked Eggs Florentine from Bakes by Brown Sugar
In the Bread Basket
- Baking Baguettes for Beginners by Le Chef’s Wife
- Goat Cheese Skillet Focaccia
Dessert (More Sweet!)
- Limoncello Layer Cake
- Strawberry Pound Cake
- The Champagne Pound Cake (with a special strawberry sauce-infused glaze!)
And, of Course, There’s the Drinks:
- Santa Margherita Pinot Grigio
- Black Girl Magic, Red Blend
- Sparkling Rosemary Peach Piscine Cocktail, Le Chef’s Wife
- Blackberry Mojito, Britney Breaks Bread
- Watermelon Basil Breeze Gin Cocktail, My Pretty Brown Eats
I can’t wait to host my next brunch! I sincerely hope that you find inspiration from these recipes (and from these amazing bloggers) too.
Until next time!
I made your limoncello layer cake and it was out of this world! I can’t wait to try more recipes!
Thank you Britney! That cake has such a special place in my heart!
This sounds absolutely delicious ! That lemon blueberry recipe is one of my favorites !! Yum
Merci Anina Belle!! I can’t wait to make it for you again!
What an exquisite brunch menu for summer! Your Champagne Poundcake has my family already asking when will I be making it! I can’t wait. I look forward to trying these recipes!
Thank you Artney! I’ll be making the Champagne Pound Cake in the next couple of weeks on my Office Hours!